, bisnis internet sukses, uang, rupiah, dollar

Living the Dream with AutoBlogs

Sponsored

usahaberhasil.com, bisnis internet sukses, uang, rupiah, dollar usahaberhasil.com, bisnis internet sukses, uang, rupiah, dollar usahaberhasil.com, bisnis internet sukses, uang, rupiah, dollar

Living the Dream with AutoBlogs


JUDUL - sharepaste.blogspot.com

  
Living the Dream with AutoBlogs - sharepaste.blogspot.com :


Its been 65 days.
I had created 60 autoblogs in the first 30 days.

My net for as of Dec. 19
Adsense: $1296.22
Kontera: $145.19

First, I have to give mad props to both shylesson and NikhilG. Without their contributions to BHW I would definetly still be stumbling my way around this.

Second, when I explain how I did it below, it's nothing original by me. Everything I did I got from this forum, so if something sounds familure it probably is.

Remember, this is a work in progress and will continue to evolve and change. Feel free to use it, change it, or expand it.

HOW I DID IT

Step 1:

Read: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...autoblogs.html

Read and download the Wordpress plugins: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...ts-advice.html


Step 2:

Pick a niche. Very important to pick this before moving forward.

FYI: Mine was/is sweating and weight loss. Why I picked this? My day job I consult at a call center for 2 weeks. In the breakroom, those two subjects were talked about frequently.

Now pick 5 sub-niches for your niche. (You can do this also when you pick out your keywords)

Example:
Sweating
Sub-niche: Non-medical treatments, general info and causes, specific treatment 1, specific treatment 2


Step 3:

Generate keywords. I just used G**gle Keyword tool, but there are tons of great programs out there. I suggest getting at least 30 good keywords.


Step 4:

Laying out your blog farm. My biggest problem is keeping things organized, so I created a form to fill out for a 30 blog autoblog with a linking structure.

Group keywords into your 5 sub-niches


Step 5:

(1) Buy 5 domains that are keyword rich
(2) Get hosting for your sites
(3) create 4 squidoo, blogger, or any other free hosting blogger-type sites.
(4) Create a final target page. This can be an affiliate page, a sales type blog, or anything you want to shove traffic at.

Note: You could just use anything you want for hosting of your sites. You can even just use a mix of free website and blogging services.


Step 6:

Create blogs and link the according to the form. I am not going to go into how to use the plugins listed in NikhilG post since all the information you need is there.

My first couple of autoblogs were horrible, but by the time I got through making all of them my blogs got better and it got ALOT easier/faster.

Note: I also did not see much of anything for the first 20 days or so. Just push on and keep your chin up.


Step 7:

Repeat, interlink your farms, Repeat, interlink your farms, Repeat.

Collect your money within 30-60 days. Longer if you do the check option (like me), but I hope to grow it into a fairly steady form of income.


Good luck!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf blogfarm_Layout.pdf (15.6 KB, 5220 views)
http://sharepaste.blogspot.com/
Periksa disini :

Matur Sembah nuwun ... nah sekian itu artikel postingan tentang Living the Dream with AutoBlogs semoga sharepaste dapat memberikan tebaik untuk anda , jangan lupa ada yang terkait tuh di bawah ini dan ada juga yang musti kamu baca lewat daftar isinya ^_^

Sponsored
usahaberhasil.com, bisnis internet sukses, uang, rupiah, dollar
Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Check PageRank
Present by kackdir mata-update